Nishath Quader, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
- Phone: 314-362-1291
- BS Biochemistry: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL (2002)
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL (2007)
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL (2010)
- Fellowship, Cardiology: Mayo Clinic Foundation, Rochester, MN (2013)
- Fellowship, Advanced Echocardiography: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL (2014)
- Chair, Interventional Echocardiography Council, 2023
- ASE Fundraising Award, 2023
Cardiology, echocardiography, valvular heart disease and cardiovascular disease in women.
My research interests pertain to evaluation and outcomes of patients with valvular heart disease.