The goal of the Cardiovascular Division’s Hypertension Clinic is the evaluation and management of patients with hypertension. Our focus is on secondary work-ups for patients with difficult-to-control or resistant hypertension. In addition, we provide evaluation of current treatment, education on lifestyle modifications, and cardiovascular risk assessment. Overseen by a certified hypertension specialist, the staff has extensive experience treating patients with a wide variety of complex problems.
- Medical management of hypertension
- Secondary work-up of hypertension
- Lifestyle assessment
- Nursing and dietitian support
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Access to the latest treatments and techniques
- Participation in clinical research trials often available
- What is High Blood Pressure
- How to Measure Your Blood Pressure
- Why Should I Limit Sodium?
- What is High Blood Pressure Medicine?
- African Americans and High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure and Stroke
Washington University and Barnes Jewish Heart & Vascular Center
Center for Advanced Medicine
Washington University Medical Center
4921 Parkview Place, Suite 8A
St. Louis, MO 63110
Heart & Vascular Center in West County
1020 North Mason, Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63141
Referring Physicians: 314-362-1291
Patients: 314-362-1291 or 888-210-8375