Nishath Quader, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
- B.S. Biochemistry: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL (2002)
- M.D.: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL (2007)
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL (2010)
- Fellowship, Cardiology: Mayo Clinic Foundation, Rochester, MN (2013)
- Fellowship, Advanced Echocardiography: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL (2014)
Cardiology, echocardiography, valvular heart disease and cardiovascular disease in women.