S. Zyad Qamer, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Undergraduate: New York University, New York City, New York
- MD: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Residency: Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Fellowship: Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Cardio-Oncology and Amyloidosis
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Edward Tsou, M.D. Medical Humanities Award, 2019
- The Kandavelan Viswalingham, M.D. Memorial Award, 2019
- Georgetown Internal Medicine Research Day: Second place 2018, First place 2019
General non-invasive Cardiology with a focus on Cardio-Oncology and Cardiac Amyloidosis and the use of advanced cardiac imaging.
Dr. Qamer’s academic research focuses on Cardio-Oncology and Amyloidosis with a particular interest in the use of advanced cardiac imaging and cancer therapy-related cardiac dysfunction.