Kartik Mani, M.B.B.S.
Associate Professor of Medicine
- Medical Degree: Maulana Azad College, Delhi University, New Delhi, India (1996)
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY (2002)
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY (2006)
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY (2007)
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
1994 Indian Council of Medical Research Summer Research Scholarship
1995 Delhi Administration Scholarship for Academic Excellence
2004 Outstanding Research Award: Dept. of Medicine, Montefiore Med Center
2006 ACCF/Bristol Myers Squibb Travel Award
2007 Strathmore’s Who’s Who
2019 Next Generation Investigator, St. Louis VA Research Foundation
Novel approaches in treating Chronic Total Occlusions in coronary arteries
Contrast-sparing renal artery and peripheral vascular interventions with use of CO2 and intravascular ultrasound
Contemporary strategies in management of Carotid and peripheral vascular disease
Novel strategies in PAD management
Novel proteostatic pathways in the etiopathogenesis and treatment of CHF.
View Publications on PubMed.