Joseph J. Billadello, MD, FACC
Associate Professor of Medicine, Director, Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Director, Center for Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- B.S. Biology: S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY (1973)
- M.D.: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC (1978)
- Intern and Resident: Internal Medicine, Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC (1981)
- Fellow in Clinical Cardiology: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (1983)
- NIH Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Department of Biological Chemistry, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (1985)
- Cardiovascular Disease
M.D., cum laude, Georgetown University School of Medicine
Alpha Omega Alpha, Georgetown University School of Medicine
Syntex Scholars Award
Established Investigator, American Heart Association
Adult Congenital Heart Disease, diagnostic cardiac catheterization for valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease, pericardial disease, pulmonary hypertension and general cardiology.
Evaluation and treatment of adult patients with congenital heart disease.