Farhan M. Katchi, MD, FACC
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Undergraduate- BA in Biochemistry: Rice University (2007)
- Graduate- MD : Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2011)
- Internal Medicine Residency: Barnes Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine (2014)
- Cardiology Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill-Cornell Medicine (2018)
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Vascular Medicine
- Cardiovascular CT
2018- Chief of Cardiology Fellow
2021- Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award
Aortopathies, Cardiac CTA, Cardiac Critical Care
- Using coronary CTA to better define cardiovascular event risk and help guide management.
- Develop imaging tools to better identify risk of aneurysm progression or incident dissection among patients with inherited aortopathies.